32. If you are a monthly member, and at some point, decide you want to move on, just let us know before your next payment date. There's no long term contract or obligation.
33. If you purchased an annual membership and you need to leave before the year is up, you can receive a refund (minus the pro-rated fees for months that have passed).
34. Every once in a while we offer a 14-day free trial. If you signed up for the Biz Academy during a free trial promotion, you are eligible to test out our training platform for 14 days FREE. If you decide it's not for you, just let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to your payment bill date and you will not be charged. There is no long-term contract or obligation.
35. Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Karla Silver team.
36. Invoices for any Karla Silver program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com.
37. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
a. You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
b. If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorize us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
38. Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
39. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
40. We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorize a debt-collection or other authorized agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
41. We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies employed where we deem it is appropriate.
42. We endeavour to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
43. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
44. From time to time, Karla Silver may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
45. Any refund requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds may be granted at the discretion of the Karla Silver.
46. If you are experiencing financial hardship or difficult personal circumstances that are preventing you from actively participating in the one of Karla's programs, Karla Silver may in her sole discretion, allow you to pause your membership. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case
TOP PRODUCER ACADEMY LIVE
47. For the purpose of the paragraphs below, Top Producer Academy LIVE, other presentations and retreats hosted by Karla Silver will be referred to as ‘Events’.
48. Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
49. Karla Silver reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Karla Silver’s sole determination, become disruptive.
50. You understand and acknowledge that Karla Silver and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event(Recordings). Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Karla Silver.
51. You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Karla Silver in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Karla Silver the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
52. You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
53. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Karla Silver from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
54. In the unlikely event that Karla Silver cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. Karla Silver will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
55. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under US Consumer Laws.
56. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Karla Silver Community or Our Content.
57. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Karla Silver Community or Our Content.
58. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
a. Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
b.Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records.
c. Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Karla Silver Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
d. The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
59. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Karla Silver Community or through use of our products or services.
60. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Karla Silver Community.
61. You cannot transfer or assign your Karla Silver membership without Karla Silver’s prior written consent.
62. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
63. Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourages you to contact Karla Silver at email@example.com to seek a resolution. Any reasonable requests will be considered and Karla Silver will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
64. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States of America. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts the US to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
65. We welcome inquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
66. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Karla Silver products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.