Are you struggling to find customers or business partners on Facebook? The people who are motivated and driven enough to become top leaders in your network marketing company?
Savvy women are tapping into a simple, yet powerful tool, Facebook LIVE video. There are lots of advantages for using Facebook LIVE. For starters, you do not need to buy any fancy equipment or create a special set-up. You can literally just hit go on your mobile device and share all about your incredible products and business opportunity. Pretty amazing!
Facebook LIVE video is a phenomenal way to showcase your products and educate people on the benefits of your business. There’s obviously a reason you are a part of your company, so now it’s time to share more about your fabulous products and business with the world.
Facebook LIVE does take practice and can seem a little intimidating at first, but as you can see in this video, leaders are easily using Facebook LIVE to attract amazing business partners. The platform is so interactive that you can easily develop a conversation around what you love, and develop natural curiosity in what you’re doing.
Plus, Facebook favors live videos. Anything you do using this format gets pushed right to the top of people’s newsfeeds, so use this to your advantage. Using Facebook LIVE is the SMARTEST thing you can do to get lots of FREE exposure for YOU, your products and your opportunity.
Here are a few fun tips that top female leaders are using to grow their teams on Facebook:
- Be consistent. Pick a time and date that you will consistently show up. This will help your community become accustomed and involved in what you are doing. Consider creating a “show” around your products or passion. You can share valuable tips with your network and create a lot of value while building curiosity in your products and business.
- Share inspiring ideas or other kinds of helpful tips. Are you reading a book that is especially helpful? Share it. Maybe you have a favorite podcast. The key is to start interactive conversations about the things you love in your life.
- Build relationships.Take time to like, share or comment on other people’s posts or private message people to thank them for engaging with your content. The more you engage and share helpful content with your network, the stronger the relationships you’ll build. Then when you do have something exciting to talk about, like the business opportunity, your community is ready and waiting.
- Aim to keep your videos short enough for people to easily consume, but long enough to cover some helpful ideas and allow for people to see your live video and engage. A good length is 10 to 25 min.
- Respond to comments. People are talking to you, talk back to them! It might take you some practice when you first get started, but you’ll get the hang of it. Think of it as having a really fun conversation with all your favorite friends. In fact, picture them all just gathered around your table sharing and encouraging each other to follow their dreams.
- Be you! Leaders have found that when they are real and raw, they create stronger connections with people. People love authenticity (and vulnerability) so let your viewers get a sense of who you really are. You do not have to be all done up for a night on the town or have a snazzy backdrop. Just sit back in your favorite nook, sip your favorite beverage and BE YOU.
The key with Facebook LIVE video is to relax and have fun. If you are feeling super nervous your first few times, start with easy and simple personal updates. Turn on your camera and say hi to everyone, and then share a pretty sunset or an interesting activity you’re enjoying with your family.
When you’re ready, you can share a tip related to your product or other interest. If helpful, create an outline for yourself. Introduce yourself and add a few key talking points. Keep your outline near your phone and if you get nervous, you can glance over to see your next bullet point.
It always helps to get your energy going before you hit that go live button. Put on your favorite song and dance away any nervous energy you have. If you are still feeling nervous you can always create a private Facebook group and only add yourself. Then you can practice a few times before going live to your network. You’ll feel more confident and have a better sense of what to say.
My favorite take away from this video is when top leader Michelle Druga Fraser mentions how she uses a 40 day action plan book to do 40 different lives. This is a fabulous tip for keeping your content moving forward. I also like to take my live topics and use that to create two or three Facebook posts as well. The options are endless!
Are you ready to start using Facebook live for your network marketing business? Click below to get a copy of this helpful handout – it will walk you through all the steps to do your first Facebook LIVE with confidence and class.
And, if you’d love to learn how to become a total pro at Facebook LIVE, this is one of the key lessons taught in my Business Academy for Women in Network Marketing. This is the FIRST and ONLY online “school” for WOMEN in network marketing and direct sales.
You’ll learn more about this topic other strategies women are using to build a 6+ figure business, without all the struggle, effort and rejection of doing it on your own. Join this global community of women who are turning network marketing into the profession of choice!